Senior Project Leader Global HEOR
Your tasks and responsibilities
Substantiating the full value of our rich portfolio in Hematology / Ophthalmology by running innovative evidence generation and analytical approaches in health economic modeling and outcomes research (HEOR), this job gives you the opportunity to improve the lives of patients by achieving access on a global scale through developing convincing value propositions for payers and HTAs.
The Senior GHEOR (Global Health Economics & Outcomes Research) Project Leader is responsible for:
- Leading the development and execution of a global, innovative and sound HEOR program for selected assets of the Hematology and Ophthalmology franchises that is aligned with the Market Access strategy
- Developing together with the Access Core Team convincing value propositions towards payers / health technology assessments (HTA) and proactively identifying evidence requirements to support the relative value demonstration and product differentiation
- Ensuring that such market access perspective is integrated into the target product profile and the integrated evidence plan
- Driving the collaborative generation of a complementary payer / HTA relevant evidence package (e.g. real world studies, resource data collection, statistical analyses incl. network meta-analyses and economic models) exploring truly innovative solutions such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) driven approaches
- Optimizing communication of the evidence package and value proposition through value messaging, publications etc.
- Translating the value proposition into the pricing
and reimbursement submission strategy for HTA agencies to secure
reimbursement in the key markets globally and optimal value
Who you are
- Minimum a master’s degree, doctoral degree preferred in health services research, public health, epidemiology, or health economics or an MBA is required
- 5 years’ experience working in HEOR, Market Access and/or closely related areas in a pharmaceutical company, including a major fraction of experience in Global roles and in key HTA countries (e.g. UK, Canada)
- Understand market access and HTA needs in key markets
- In depth knowledge of clinical research especially clinical studies and drug development strategies, hands on experience in the evaluation of health care interventions and conducting health economics, health related quality of life, and/or health services research studies for a pharmaceutical company
- Excellent interpersonal skills required: ability to understand multiple internal and external customer demands and establish great relationship and manage and handle conflict constructively
- Excellent process and project management skills
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills required.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_34]
Entry Level: 5