Global Marketing Excellence Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities
The incumbent is responsible to evlove the marketing capabilities at Bayer Consumer Health & drive cultural change. The Marketing Excellence Manager has to manage four roles with different stakeholders. Those four roles are:
- Community Manager: build-up and manage a marketing community. Create a movement behind the NEW way-of-doing marketing, leveraging the community to embed excellence in marketing, drive inspiration for marketing, instill pride etc.
- Marketing Excellence Coach: providing guidance and directive to the marketing colleagues on implementation of Marketing Excellence Framework and Marketing Standards.
- Marketing Excellence Trainer & Facilitator: planning, developing, organizing and running trainings / workshops to build new or/ and embed existing Marketing capabilities across hierarchies.
- Marketing Excellence Framework & Tools ownership: ensure process & tools evolve if the need occurs.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business and Marketing/Marketing Research or Psychology. MBA preferred
- Min. 8 years of progressively responsible experience in Marketing, ideally with people management experience
- OTC and/or FMCG experience is a must
- Experience as Brand Leader or Senior Brand Manager
- Experience in facilitating, training and coaching
- Balanced profile with strategic marketing and operational marketing background is a plus
- Experience in building communities is a plus
- International work-experience across cultures is a plus
- Strong capabilities to lead, inspire and energize w/o disciplinary authority
- Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills is a must
- Digital savviness and affinity to digital communication channels
- Fluent in English.
- Passion for people
- Get things done-mind