At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Intern Digital Lead R&D_RMSC & PL Prod P (m/f/d)
Drive Digital Transformation in Consumer Health within the R&D and RMSC Product and Pipeline Platform team by bringing external orientation of social media, sustainability and data analytics.
- Coordinate with program and portfolio Management
- Support planning and control of project execution and monitor its performance
- Support in tracking budget spend and control across program
- System Application Maintenance support for R&D Systems
- Organize workshops and regular project meetings and manage minutes and action log
- Foot print of CH product for sustainability
Who you are:
- Currently pursuing a MBA, Master’s degree in Data Science, Information Science/technology, STEM, or related business field with a focus in Digital Project Management;
- Humble and hungry, agile graduate/student who has a drive for results, a desire to learn, and passion for new technologies
- Passionate about research, innovation, and the consumer products industry
- Have passion for digital topics, sustainability with direct impact to consumer health trends and products
- Able to work in a team as well as independently
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Entrepreneurial #LI-DNI
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Bayer is committed to providing barrier-free access and support-facilities for individuals with disabilities - during the application process and beyond. Applicants with disabilities are encouraged to request any support / equipment they may need via the contact information below.
Switzerland : Basel-City : Basel