Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Major Tasks in precision medicine oncology.
- Accountability for sales as well as for P & I activities.
- Developing appropriate strategies based on regional and global guidance.
- Developing and implementation of marketing and sales activities including targeting and segmentation of the target groups.
- Key Account Management.
- Establishment and maintenance of contacts including opinion leaders and other external stakeholders.
- Coordination of sales activities together with Account Managers Oncology.
- Market preparation and prelaunch activities.
- Budget planning including P & I budget responsibility and logistics forecasts.
- Coordination and collaboration with global / regional marketing organizations.
Who are you:
- Bachelor or Master of Science (or similar)
- Several years of experience in pharma marketing or as a medical advisor
- Experience in Key Account Management and Sales
- Experience in project management
- Flexible, self-motivated
- Strong communication and implementation skills
- Able to handle complex tasks
- Fluent in German and English, French and Italian are beneficial
- Experienced with digital communication channels
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_19]
Entry Level: 5