At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Project Manager PA&Sustainability
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Project Manager Public Affairs and Sustainability, are to:
- Project manage the global development and delivery of policy and sustainability workstreams for Bayer Consumer Health;
- Systematically manage projects, including monitoring the project targets, procedure, and process, identifying resource needs and dependencies.
- Support Business Partners to develop toolkits, playbooks and tools to further drive performance / engagement around Bayer’s policy and sustainability strategies;
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to align priorities with stakeholders across the company.
- Coordinate strategic initiatives to track and report progress and results; keep track of multiple projects at the same time, supporting special projects;Prepare project and governance meetings; Develop minutes, track action and progress against defined follow up activities e.g. gather information, prepare information and consolidate documents to develop meeting packages);
- Develop and implement user-friendly roadmaps and scorecards to help project manage and monitor progress.
- Develop narratives, issue briefs and articles to communicate and highlight projects, success stories and business updates. Translate sustainability and policy strategies, recommendations and programs into business briefs (Word documents, PowerPoints);
- Provide visibility to overall projects by creating dashboarding that reflects project status, details, and milestones, including report status regularly to leadership;
- Coordinate regular project updates for overall clarity of status and path forward as well as proactively resolve issues around clarity of focus, timelines, interdependencies, etc.;
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least six years of professional experience that includes: At least three years of experience in project management, strategic communications or sustainability programs
- At least one year of experience working with a consumer focused company; brand, consulting firm or large global NGO working on sustainability or ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) topics.
- Strong project management skills with a track record of successful cross-functional collaboration;
- Exceptional written and business writing skills;
- Experience with digital insights and analytical skills;
- Understanding of the consumer marketplace, as well as commonly used terminology, processes and tools;
- Knowledge of sustainability and public health/access;
- Dynamic person, team player and ability to prioritize while driving high volume of workstreams;
- Demonstrated analytical-thinking and problem-solving experience;
- Experience with process change management or process improvement;
- Flexible, results driven and highly accountable;
- Ability to work evening/weekend if needed, when the department is faced with critical deadlines. #LI-DNI
Sie suchen eine Herausforderung, in der Sie Ihre Leidenschaft für Innovationen einbringen können? Sie möchten Teil eines globalen Teams werden und gemeinsam mit uns das Leben auf der Welt verbessern? Dann bewerben Sie sich online mit Ihren vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen (Anschreiben, Lebenslauf, Zeugnisse).
Bayer begrüßt Bewerbungen aller Menschen ungeachtet von ethnischer Herkunft, nationaler Herkunft, Geschlecht, Alter, körperlichen Merkmalen, sozialer Herkunft, Behinderung, Mitgliedschaft in einer Gewerkschaft, Religion, Familienstand, Schwangerschaft, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlechtsidentität oder einem anderen sachfremden Kriterium nach geltendem Recht. Wir bekennen uns zu dem Grundsatz, alle Bewerberinnen und Bewerber fair zu behandeln und Benachteiligungen zu vermeiden.
Funktionsbereich: Kommunikation & Public Affairs