At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Marketing Excellence Leader (m/f/d)
The Global Marketing Excellence Leader is a catalyzer for brand building capabilities and cultural change. (S)he is responsible to evolve the marketing capabilities at Bayer Consumer Health and to drive a cultural change from a science-led to a marketing-led company culture. One of his/her key responsibilities will be to build-up and manage a marketing community to embed the Bayer-way-of-doing marketing and drive the cultural change.
Tasks and responsibilities:
In this position the Candidate has to manage four distinct roles with different stakeholders.
- Community Manager: build-up and manage a marketing community. Create a movement behind the NEW way-of-doing marketing: leverage the community to embed excellence in marketing, drive inspiration for marketing, instill pride, evolve marketing etc.
- Marketing Excellence Coach and on-the-job support: providing guidance and directive to the marketing colleagues on implementation of Marketing Excellence Framework and Marketing Standards.
- Marketing Excellence Trainer & Facilitator: planning, developing, organizing, and running trainings / events / workshops to build new or/ and embed existing Marketing capabilities across hierarchies.
- MEx Framework & Tools ownership: ensure process & tools evolve if the need occurs; provide recommendations and drive alignment with Bayer Management.
Who are you:
- Experience as Brand Leader or Senior Brand Manager.
- OTC and/or FMCG Brand Building experience.
- Experience in facilitating, training and coaching.
- Balanced profile with strategic marketing and operational marketing background is a plus.
- Experience in building communities is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business and Marketing/Marketing Research or Psychology. MBA preferred.
- Min. 8 years of progressively responsible experience in Marketing, ideally with people management experience.
- OTC and or FMCG experience is a must
- International work-experience across cultures is a plus
- Global and local work experience is desirable
- Strong capabilities to lead, inspire, influence and energize w/o
- disciplinary authority
- Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills is a must
- Digital savviness and affinity to digital communication channels
- Strategic & "future looking" thinking
- Fluent in English
- Passion for people
- Get things done - mindset
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Bayer is committed to providing barrier-free access and support-facilities for individuals with disabilities - during the application process and beyond. Applicants with disabilities are encouraged to request any support / equipment they may need via the contact information below.
Switzerland : Basel-City : Basel