At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
IT Service Integration Manager DE/CH (m/f/d/)
- Manage integration and delivery of global and local IT Services on country level and towards our divisions and functions: Consumer Health, Crop Science, Pharmaceuticals
- Integrate all IT Services provided by our global Enterprise Platforms & Infrastructure (EP&I) team in conjunction with our ecosystem of strategic IT service partners; always bridging between local needs and global guidance
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, IT Service Integration Manager, are to:
- Represent the Enterprise Platforms & Infrastructure (EP&I) organization in respective areas of responsibility (as a member of the global IT Service Integration organization) to ensure effective and efficient IT Service Delivery
- Collaborate with country leadership team to achieve business value by providing a holistic view of the current IT environment, the future direction, and the required transformational activities
- Ensure overall service delivery performance of EP&I’s IT service portfolio, adhering to global frameworks (e.g. ITIL 4 process framework) and local legal / compliance requirements
- Identify and manage IT Service improvement needs, complaints and service escalations
- Collaborate within a global ecosystem of IT service partners
- Intake and challenge IT requests and ensure appropriate handling and delivery
- Collect, address, and oversee delivery of approved local IT investments
- Contribute with country/division/site perspectives to global IT initiatives
This position is a great opportunity to further develop your capabilities related to Customer and Service Orientation and Stakeholder Relationship Management in the context of IT; it will also allow you to join the globally acting IT Service Integration team at Bayer.
Qualifications & Competencies
- Relevant University degree in business, information science or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of information technology and/or infrastructure
- Preferably exposure to IT Service Management and process frameworks, e.g. ITIL 4
- 5+ years in related IT jobs, e.g. service management, service delivery, service design
- Proven motivational, interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication skills, analytical, structural, and consulting skills
- Ability to collaborate and influence effectively
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken #LI-DNI
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Bayer is committed to providing barrier-free access and support-facilities for individuals with disabilities - during the application process and beyond. Applicants with disabilities are encouraged to request any support / equipment they may need via the contact information below.
Switzerland : Basel-City : Basel