At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
HR Site Head Muttenz (m/f/d)
HR Site Heads are part of the HR Country organization and assigned to large/ or multiple sites of strategic importance. The HR Site Head enables business at the site by driving the HR strategy, overseeing all HR related matters, and partnering with the Site Leadership team to maximize the value of the talent at the site (mindset, behavior, capabilities). The role provides state-of-the art, professional HR leadership, expertise consultancy for the site. Main focus of a HR Site Head is on Strategic Workforce Management, Integrated Talent Management, Culture, Organizational Effectiveness & Efficiency, Change Management and Inclusion & Diversity.
Your Tasks And Responsibilities:
PART I. Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Lead the People Strategy for the Site impacting Talent, Culture and Organizational Effectiveness, translating Business and Division/Function/Country People Strategies.
- Lead Strategic Workforce Planning including succession and retention management for the dedicated site.
- Partner closely with Site Leadership Team(s), advise, coach, enable and hold leaders accountable for talent, leadership, performance, culture, org-design and transformation initiatives.
- Drive High Touch Integrated Talent Management with an I&D lens for the dedicated organization and be a strong advocate for I&D. It includes building external and internal diverse talent pipelines through.
- identification of critical roles and pro-active external talent acquisition strategies for the site. Responsible to attract, develop and retain talent for critical roles on the site.
- Orchestrate the design, delivery and agile implementation of organizational effectiveness/ efficiency and change management programs leveraging the HR Ecosystem.
- Assume a holistic, overarching responsibility for all HR topics in the dedicated site partnering with Talent Lead on strategy issues and collaborate with local and global HR Partners on execution.
- Key Employer representative at the site acting as direct contact for employee representatives (& trade unions) for all matters concerning the site.
- Brings outside-in perspective to the site through industry peers, engagement with the community and internal connectivity to our talents.
PART II. Expected Outcomes
- Leadership: Your site leaders own the talent and culture agenda and foster a Diverse and Inclusive working environment. Your leaders thrive, grow, and showcase LIFE behaviors and value you as their coach, advisor and sparring partner.
- Talent & Culture Strategy: Your site is winning with a robust Talent Pipeline and high performing Culture through agile people priorities, programs and KPIs fully embedded into your business strategy of the site Inclusion and Diversity. Your site leaders are advocates to drive inclusive culture and diverse workforce to enable best business decision outcomes.
- Strategic Workforce Planning: Your site is future-ready, meaning you have an agile plan to secure the right talent, skills and capabilities at any given time in the face of disruption of technology and ever-changing markets in alignment with the overarching people strategy of the site.
- Organizational efficiency/effectiveness: Your site organization is lean and agile, being innovative and empowered. Decisions are taken at the lowest level possible.
- Change Management: People of your site thrive in transformations fully supported by effective and outcome focused programs.
- Codetermination: Your site is well represented and positioned towards employee representatives concerning all matters at the site.
- Networking: Your site is well aligned and connected with the different HR Roles including Talent Leads and HR Partners to ensue oversight on site specific HR matters.
Who You Are:
- Broad and deep experience and knowledge of strategic and operational HR portfolio especially in talent, culture and organization.
- Capacity to understand the dynamics of the business and the community around the site.
- Proven expertise in local labor law; able to deal with difficult legal situations.
- Strong interpersonal skills including communicating with impact, building trusted relationships, influencing, challenging, conflict resolution, resilience, consulting and coaching.
- Strong collaborator and networker with a variety of diverse stakeholder and across different levels of the organization; ability to work in ambiguous situations cross-functionally.
- Strong outcome / solution orientation; ability to focus on relevant things which drive value.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent skills to coach and support the business through changes.
- Competence and willingness to leverage digital technology and data to interpret and generate insights and improve performance.
- Knowledge in process and project management.
- Fluent in local language as applicable and in English.
- University degree or equivalent experience.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Bayer is committed to providing barrier-free access and support-facilities for individuals with disabilities - during the application process and beyond. Applicants with disabilities are encouraged to request any support / equipment they may need via the contact information below.
Switzerland : Basel-Country : Muttenz