Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Help to ensure the company provides a clean and healthy working environment.
- Help to ensure the safety of all employees and visitors on site.
- Help to protect property from damage.
- Help to ensure the reputation and stability of the company in respect to Health Safety Environment and sustainability is maintained.
- Report any complaints/repairs/requests to Facility Management (FM) Support and follow-up on any incidents.
- Support all FM functions whenever necessary.
- Assist with the Security & Safety Concept and participate in any relevant training and perform the assigned tasks in an emergency or training exercise.
- Help to ensure the security of the site (in compliance with established safety & security practice).
- Assist with the Security System (access changes etc).
- Carry out all the Reception duties such as dealing with visitors and staff (issuing badges, maintaining visitors/telephone lists, preparing materials for new staff, etc).
- Organizing the company’s incoming/outgoing mail (post and courier).
- Organizing the company’s parking facilities; ordering taxis; distributing travel documents and publications, as necessary.
- Assist with the organization of office workplaces.
- Carry out routine clerical tasks as assigned.
- Assist in seminar preparations such as organizing of catering facilities.
- Assist with updating FM documentation (e.g. FM Handbooks) and the FM website regularly and assist other departments, as needed.
- Help to ensure external service providers daily service is carried out as required.
- Organize Office materials and assist with the
procurement, storage and distribution.
Who are you:
- Previous experience in hospitality /reception or equivalent field
- Fluent in English and German, any other language knowledge is an asset
- Proficiency in IT Tools: Outlook, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Autonomy and precision, confidentiality, pleasant manner, service oriented
- Ability to help visitors in a friendly, effective and efficient manner
- Organization and capacity to manage multiple competing priorities
- Proactivity, ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to coordinate tasks
- Good relationship and strong interpersonal skills, Team spirit, Communication Skills
- Punctuality and adherence to relevant health and safety procedures essential
- Flexible concerning working hours and location (Bayer Zürich- occasionally)
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_9]
Entry Level: 5