Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Medical Advisor Oncology
Your tasks and responsibilities
- In this interesting and partially field-oriented function, you will be responsible for medical support of an innovative oncology product and you will play a significant role in its launch in Switzerland
- You will establish and maintain relationships with thought leaders and specialists
- You will support scientific dialogue by means of clear and balanced communication of scientific data during presentations for specialists and meetings with customers. Furthermore, you will answer medical information requests
- Other activities include the organization of advisory boards and educational events, participation in national and international congresses as well as management of investigator-initiated study projects
- We look forward to welcoming a highly motivated, proactive and independent new member to the local Oncology Team, which works in close collaboration with colleagues from Medicine and Marketing and maintains good contacts with international functions.
Who you are
- You have an MD or PhD in life sciences (biology, pharmacy)
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in the area of Medical Affairs. Knowledge in the field of oncology is advantageous.
- You have a good understanding of the Swiss health system and local regulations
- You possess good communication and presentation skills and are fluent in German, English and French (written and spoken).
- You are a highly motivated and solution-oriented personality who aims for delivering an outstanding performance.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.