Compliance & Data Privacy Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Implement and execute the ICM Program in all legal entities in Switzerland.
- Provide Data Privacy subject matter expertise when consulting relevant businesses, projects and initiatives of top relevance for Bayer group and seek for Data Privacy compliant solutions for processes, business models, IT-Systems and in contracts.
- Advise and guide Data Privacy experts in designing and implementing adequate Data Privacy training and communication concepts as well as in developing standards and best practices based on experience in business partnering.
- Amend and negotiate contracts re data privacy issues, including EU Standard Contractual Clauses.
- Ensure continuous improvement of Bayer Integrated Compliance Management (ICM) Data Privacy Package Life Cycle Management.
- Represent and drive Data Privacy in relevant business panels on senior management level and manage and drive collaboration with international peers in projects and knowledge transfer.
- Provide Data privacy training of employees and management face-to-face and web-based.
- Being an active member of the Global Data Privacy Team.
- Implement new or revised data privacy laws and regulations into the Swiss framework and propose adaptions of business processes.
- Answer requests of the global data privacy team and coordinate action with this team.
Who are you:
Who you are
- Minimum of four years of experience in data privacy and/or compliance area, preferably gained in multinational, dynamic environment
- Ability to advise and train employees and management on data privacy issues
- Attention to quality and details as well as demonstrated negotiation skills
- Solution-oriented, pragmatic and proactive approach to professional challenges
- Role model in business integrity and ethical behavior
- Team player
- Excellent oral and written skills in English and German
Functional Area: [sap_fa_5]
Entry Level: 5