Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Business Assistant Temp.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Manages time planning, calendars and appointments follow up and update.
- Screen/redirect calls, takes messages, and handles mail.
- Manages business travel arrangements.
- Assists in meeting planning and preparation work needed, i.e.: drafting agendas and broader communication.
- Assembles and analyses information: prepares agendas, correspondence, minutes and surveys as guided by general company practice.
- Establishes and maintains departmental databases (SharePoints) and promotes the department through corporate communication tools.
- Coordinates details of departmental meetings and/or on and off site conferences and events.
- Processes purchase requests and payment of invoices, coordinate procurement projects.
- Performs additional accountabilities as required.
- Follow up to ensure that requests are carried out.
- Supports sales department for implementation of customer projects (e.g. applications or trainings) and also for local educational activities and international congress visits.
- Supports for the local technical service (e.g. demo- and swap processes) and service contracts.
- Coordinates contract implementation process and ensure meeting timelines (e.g. small sponsoring or test contracts).
- Help with information flow between the business unit and internal stakeholders (customer service, legal & compliance, medical, supply etc.).
Who are you:
- Commercial degree or equivalent diploma.
- experienced in marketing or business assistance
- Fluent English, German and French – Italian knowledge is an asset.
- Experienced usage of MSOffice (SAP and InDesign is beneficial)
- Good relationship and strong interpersonal skills, Team spirit, Communication.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Autonomy and precision, confidentiality.
- Organization and capacity to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Proactivity, ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to coordinate and delegate different tasks.
- Good knowledge of the Company.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_19]
Entry Level: 5